Hi Lars
This roadmap looks like it will produce some good outputs ---- however there
are two things I do NOT see on the roadmap ....

   1. Human Resource module integration ... this is backlogged since our
   meeting in Oslo more than a year ago !! ... can the UDSM team not work on
   this using this launchpad tracking system??
   2. the Data analyser ... this is one of the most useful toools I have
   seen on DHIS for a long time and it would be great if some of the indian
   team can start "unhacking " it

Cheers
Arthur
2011/7/6 Lars Helge Øverland <larshe...@gmail.com>

> Hi all,
>
> the road map for the fall of 2011 is ready. You can find it here:
>
> http://dhis2.org/roadmap
>

> There has been many comments and wishes and we have tried to make as many
> people happy as possible, at the same time trying to be innovative and take
> advantage of the emerging possibilities for web development. The road map
> shows the major functionality blueprints, there will of course be additional
> minor functions for each release.
>
> Having a road map is good but we reserve the right to make changes - we
> know that new requirements appear as DHIS 2 is being implemented in new
> countries which might justify re-prioritization. The releases have a
> two-month cycle and will continue to be "time-boxed", meaning that we push
> back functionality if it is not ready by the time of release.
>

> regards, Lars

The further one travels, the less one knows (Tao te Ching)
Skype arthur_heywood_za
Tanzania +255-773-669393
SA         +27-769405494