On Tuesday, 12 August 2014 at 08:21:40 UTC, Manu via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
Thanks Aldo for this very important work! Very sad to see you move on.
Thanks also to Rainer for taking on another big project.

I wouldn't be a D user if it weren't for both of your work.

I think this stuff is much more important than the attention it tends to
gets by this relatively Linux biased community.
I suspect there is a much larger number of Windows based users and lurkers
than the representation in this forum tends to suggest.

I for one.