On Wednesday, 13 January 2021 at 11:33:44 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
I'm very, very happy that I can finally announce the news. Some of you may recall the job announcements I put out on the blog back in September [1]. Symmetry Investments offered to fund one full-time, or two part-time, Pull Request Manager positions, the goal being to improve the efficiency of our process (prevent pull requests from stagnating for ages, make sure the right people see the PRs in need of more than a simple review, persuade the right people to help with specific Bugzilla issues, etc).

[...]

Congratulations to everyone, thanks to make it happen, and good luck for the job.