Dear Per,
i have tried in this day the live cd for PSKMail and it's working very well on my pc. I also test gMFSK and i'ts a nice and "well done" program. I have tried a lot to connect a PskMail Server but without outcome..

I do monitoring on 10148 khz Usb .. and i dont hear no PSK63 signals, also i test 7037.500 but nothing from PA0N. I also tried to connect PI4TUE.. but i'n not sure of the right frequency.. looking this web page http://pskmail.wikispaces.com/PSKmailservers i can't understand the right frequency to use... I have to tune my radio on 10147 kHz USB or 10148 Khz Usb ( 10147 kHz + 1000 hz.. !?!?).

best 73 de IW0HK Andrea
Roma