Bonnie,

Agree completely.  It makes little sense to give AM such special treatment
at the
expense of shutting down future digital technical developments on HF.

Power masking!  Very interesting approach to a solution for the dilemma.

The HSMM WG still has one final report to submit by the EOY.  Perhaps John,
KD6OZH,
may wish to modify his / our original recommendation to the Board to include
this concept.

John, what say you?

Thanks!
John - K8OCL