  From: Andrew O'Brien
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2006 1:29 PM
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] WinDrm

  I will upload it to the files section here.

  Andy K3UK

  On 12/30/06, wb4mnk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    I am trying to get Windrm setup but can not fine the melp_dll.zip file
    and when we try and open we get an error message. I have tried this web
    site www.rarewares.org/files/others/melp_dll.zip but for some reason
    the web site will not come up. Any suggestions?

    Thanks
    Art
    WB4MNK

  --