  From: Roger J. Buffington
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2006 2:34 PM
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] MFSK PIX

  John Bradley wrote:

  > hi Andy;
  >
  > Saw u working K5ZZ , Bill and W6VZV , Roger. like you I could copy
  > the pix sent by K5ZZ and sent him a couple, but for some reason Roger
  > could not copy pix. He is using 2 screens, so wonder if that might be
  > a problem?

  I solved the problem by re-installing MixW in a new directory. Don't
  know why my old installation did not work, but all is well now. The old
  installation had been upgraded zillions of times, so maybe there was
  some old junk in the ini file or something. Beats me. In fact now I
  can set things up so that the pic is in the secondary screen. Kind of cool.

  Come on guys, get on MFSK and let's send some pics!!

  de Roger W6VZV