Hi Vojtech,

Thank you for your reply to my papers. I will do more work on the phonemes.
The project I want to do uses new computers that were no available 10 years
ago. Every 10 mS a decision is made to send a one or a zero. To make that
decision I have 68 parallel FFT's running in the background. I believe the
brain could handle mispronounce words better than you think.

Mike