OK, , I am pleased by the overwhelming response and the volume of
requests for DRCC numbers that will be part of the JT65A Crawl and the
Olivia contest , both held at varying times on UTC 1/1/08.
Unfortunately, I was not able to issue DRCC numbers below 100 to all
that requested one , sorry.

Below is the list of stations that do have numbers below 100, they
will count as multiplier stations for both contests.  Some of the
numbers below were issued to known digital operators whether they
requested one or not.  If you are on the list and have NO intention of
being in the contests or using the DRCC number, email me and I can
give your low number to some of the pending requests.

Hopefully the requests for low numbers will be a sign of intended
activity in these  experimental contests.   The current highest DRCC
number is 1612 , so theoretically there could be 1612 stations out
there to get points off.  Non DRCC stations also can participate but
these stations count for less points.  You can find the rules for both
the JT65A and the Olivia contests at
http://www.obriensweb.com/drcc.htm   .  I will likely make a small
change to the SCORING of the JT65A contest before the contest starts ,
so please check the rules again on 30/12/07
Not all stations listed below will participate in BOTH contests.
Remember, the JT65A Crawl is just two hours overall, two one hour
segments.

Callsign   DRCC #
K3UK    0
9V1QQ   1