Andrew O'Brien wrote:
On Jan 1, 2008 9:23 PM, kh6ty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The NBEMS development team is pleased to announce the availability of a
 Windows NBEMS software suite for beta testing.

I have downloaded NBEMSsetup and unzipped to a temp folder
Any attempt to run "setup.exe" produces the following Zone alarm message.

ZoneAlarm Security Suite has blocked setup.exe from creating a new process. If you trust setup.exe and believe it requires a process to be created, then you may want to change the Trust Level of this program. It is also possible that the attempt to create a process was malicious in nature. In that case, you should not change the Trust Level so that your system will continue to be protected.

This is the first time that this has occurred on a great number of Setup exe's

Consequently I am reluctant to proceed further.

Any help appreciated

Kevin VK5OA