Flarq is based on pskmail but is not completely compatible.

If there is enough interest I could think of generating a C++ class for
pskmail,
that would also make it a bit faster :) Would take some time though.

73,

Rein PA0R

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com

Announce your digital presence via our Interactive Sked Page at
http://www.obriensweb.com/drsked/drsked.php

View the DRCC numbers database at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/digitalradio/database

<*> Your email settings: