depending on the card, probably. please run lspci and look at the
output. Once you know the maker and model of the card, you can google
around to see if it is linux-compatible. If it is, you can find out
what is necessary to enable it in puppy.

--

Regards, Robert Thompson

~   Concise, Complete, Correct: Pick Two
~   Faster, Cheaper, Better: Pick Two
~   Pervasive, Powerful, Trustworthy: Pick One
~        "Whom the computers would destroy, they first drive mad."
~                            -- Anonymous