Hi John,

If you want to set up a sked this weekend let me know. I use Winmail
to genrate NBEMS data mostly because I hate Outlook :)
Also, to be fair, FLARQ seemed to prefer the Winmail format to any
Outlook file I could generate. Maybe outlook express does better but
not willing to chance it.
And feel comfort in that vbdigi is a Windows app.
So far I am very impressed with NBEMS's performance......especially
considering it was not meant for non-NVIS HF paths....for non-NVIS HF
paths you might consider lowering the FLARQ "exponent" parameter to 2
or 3....it shortens frame length and makes for less re-tries.

73,

Bill N9DSJ