Aw, pshaw.  I am sorry that I hurt your delicate sensitivities,
Bill.  Get over it.  All this political and administrative bs has
absolutely nothing to do with digitalradio.  It is one clique
fighting with another clique.  One group is asking for clarification
about the other group's operation.  How is that OK?

If you think that I am not allowed to express my opinion, then you
prove my point.  However, I will not stand by without comment and get
wet from your pissing contest.   And I will not stand by while less
than 0.5 percent of the US amateur radio operators mucks around and
potentially screws it up for the other 99.5 percent.  It was small
groups of activists that got us in the incentive licensing fix, and
it was small groups of activists that got us in the separation by
bandwidth fix.  It will be this small group of activists that makes
the next change happen.  I just hope the trend doesn't continue to
worse and worse and worse.

Chuck AA5J

At 05:54 PM 1/13/2008, Bill McLaughlin wrote:

>Ok, I admit it, I mandated Rick to ask questions.

Bull

But seriously, why the concern about asking for clarification? And