At 10:01 PM 1/14/2008, you wrote:

--- In <mailto:digitalradio%40yahoogroups.com>digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, Jack Chomley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Demetre,
>
> They are DIAL frequencies, and I am running my published tones. IF
> a few people want to coordinate other dial frequencies and
> standardize on a different tone set, I am happy to change anything
> needed. Just had to start somewhere :-)
> Sadly, my antenna cannot accommodate 30 metres......

Calling you now on 21.078 Jack. I will also try your 18MHZ and 14MHZ qrgs.

> 73s
>
> Jack VK4JRC

73 de Demetre SV1UY

OK Demetre,

I will leave it run for another hour or so, before I go to bed. I would leave it run all night, but the transceiver band switching relays will keep me awake! Fire it up again at 1900z

73s Jack VK4JRC