Hello Lynn,

As said by Bill, you installed the program from the desktop (which must not be
done): Multipsk considered the desktop as the installation folder and installed
all the files in this "folder".

To install Multipsk, read _READ_ME.TXT in the Multipsk package first.

Hereafter is the beginning of this file.

For questions about this soft, PSE, ask to the Multipsk Yahoo group.

73
Patrick

Beginning of _READ_ME.TXT

To install the programs on your hard disk,from the WINDOWS Explorer:

  1) Unzip the MULTIPSK.ZIP file to a temporary directory, for example
    "C:\TEMP".

  ATTENTION: don't unzip MULTIPSK.ZIP from the desktop. If you do this, you
will have
  a lot of files on it (the desktop is a sort of directory)!

  2) From the temporary directory, not from MULTIPSK.ZIP, start the
    INSTAL file:
    2.1) if you are installing the program for the first time, choose,
      for example, "C:\MULTIPSK". If you are updating a previuos version,
      use the actual directory name,
    2.2) double-click on "Installation" if it is an original installation,
      otherwise on "Updating".