From: Andrew O'Brien
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2008 10:36 PM
To: DIGITALRADIO
Subject: [digitalradio] RFSM frequencies?

What are the common frequencies that RFSM users are using for mail
transfers ? Can the casual monitor decode any RFSM or is it
restricted to just the two stations that are linked ? I see there is
a "beacon" mode so I guess that I should be able to decode some
beacons.

--
Andy K3UK
www.obriensweb.com