Hi all,
Just to add another twist to the comments, I am now running all my ham programs
digital and otherwise
on Vista machines, using both Vista Ultimate and Vista business, all with SP1.
Which by the way went in perfectly.

I regularly use WSJT on EME, Nova, Internet access, Atomtime, VQlog all running
at the same time on one machine,
on another machine HRD/DM780 or Mixw with an SDR1000 while using VAC and VCom.

By the way these computers are all dual core machines with good ram capacity.

I now find Vista easier to drive than XP..

Regards to all
Ross
ZL1WN

ps the only program that I cannot get going and it will probably be a VAC
problem is the latest GUI version of WSPR.
     I dont think Joe has set up the audio port function in WSPR as well as he
has in the EME WSJT.