Steinar,

I certainly don't want a rule change to allow WARC contesting it would
be a big mistake and if I honestly thought that the 30M QRP weekend
could lead to that I would not participate.

But events like our proposed QRP weekend will never lead to a rule
change or even an acceptance of WARC contesting. The pressure to change
(if it ever happens) will be from the big contest organizers like CQ &
ARRL and the majority of contesting amateurs.

I am not particularly interested in contests (other than CW QRPp because
it is a *real* challenge) but for many people it is a part of radio they
enjoy and this hobby of ours is all about "live and let live".

BTW have you experimented with the Jason IFK mode on HF Steinar? I have
some good experiences of it down to around -25dB or so.

73, Sholto
KE7HPV

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional