Lee,

I am probably not going to be much help on this, but I have had a
similar problem with RFI and my rig is very similar (ICOM 756 Pro 2) and
has the same rear connection. With one antenna, I would get enough RF in
the shack to cause phone distortion. When I got an amplifier, it was
much worse and prompted me to abandon my sort of homebrew interface
using Radio Shack isolation transformers embedded in one of their products.

When you say the Signalink is powered down, how does this happen? I went
to the Tigertronics web site and it says that the power "is always