Where was that? 48 to 54 MHz, or somewhere else?

The only old reference I remember, from a 1936 Frank Jones Handbook is
that 5 meters was 56 to 60 MHz (double of the ancient 10 meters band,
before the 300 kHz snip on its top). I am not really sure of how things
evolved from the old 5 meters band to what we have now around 50 MHz.

Does anyone remember?

73,

Jose, CO2JA

---