I have decoded Dex 11 and occasionally Dex 16 (with FL-Digi) on that
frequency in the evening the past few days.  N4UM and N8FQ were
testing , they also used Hell and Olivia.  On the evening that I
listened in, Dex 11 seemed to perform the best. It  will be most
interesting to see who Dex performs with error correction file
exchanges within NBEMS when it is released .
Andy K3UK

--
Andy K3UK
www.obriensweb.com