> All,
> Does anyone know of a good audio EQ program similar to the Romac 10 band EQ?
> Need one that can use different sound cards for mic / speaker input /
> outputs. An open source program would be ideal.

Take a look at the JACK audio server:

   http://jackaudio.org/

In particular the jackdmp version for Windows:

  http://www.grame.fr/~letz/jackdmp.html

There are various JACK-aware applications that can do EQ, and even
things like compression and filtering. A long list can be found here:

  http://jackaudio.org/applications

JAMin is pretty powerful, as is gAlan with the LADSPA plugins. Just
about all of the listed programs are Free Software and run on Linux, and
some may have been ported to Windows.

> The Romac 30 hour trial we're using to experiment with digital voice is
> about to run out.

Never used Romac, but I'd be very surprised if there isn't at least one
Linux program with the same functionality. Asking a developer nicely may
be all you need to do to get a Windows version. Or maybe get the DV
ported to Linux instead? ;-)

> Thanks

> Tony - K2MO

73,