----- Original Message -----
From: ekkonl

Hello,
[snip]
Shouldn't the report reflect the quality of the whole QSO,
rather than just the beginning?
Wouldn't it make more sense to give the report at the end,
together with the 73?

"RSQ 579, 73, good health, good dx, sk"

Or am I just looking at a long standing tradition of giving
each other the best possible report, so to be friendly?

73,

Eric PD9EL
.