Congratulations Ross and thanks for the response to my questions
earlier, do you or anyone know if  3.01 will work with a Ft1000mp
through the microkeyer?

I have 3.01 working correctly with the PPT function in microkeyer but
the program with the built in CAT function does not discover the com
port for the CAT function.

Once I get it to discover the CAT port then I can begin to use the
"rig.xml" file.  I did select the correct port in the "rig.xml" file to
match the setup for the microkeyer but can not seem to get the internal
rig cat function to discover the FT1000mp through the microkeyer.  Did
it discover the K3 through the microkeyer using the internal RigCat method?

Andy (K3UK) has successfully got his CAT function working through the
HAMlib but I wish I don't have to move in that direction.

Anyone else out there in digi world using 3.01 with a MicroHam
microkeyer and has had luck with the internal RigCat function of discovery?

73 de
Ron W4LDE