You ought to contact George Burns, W2SFD, ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) from
Schenectady. He recently purchased one and the whole purchase procedure was a
disaster! From the time he ordered it to the time he finally gave up on this
unit
was probably 2 months or better. The best I know is that he requested to
return it for a FULL REFUND.

I personally have a Navigator an I have not had an issue to date. But,  after
what I heard George went through I cannot honestly recommend it any  longer.
The screw ups were just to crazy.

73 de NY2U Bill

In a message dated 8/25/2008 10:31:59 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,