--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, Stelios Bounanos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > ? ok Ive entered my qrz.com login details in the right
boxes ..select a
> > call ..  click and get the reply 'details required' ...
> > what have I missed ? ..digipan system is working so  web link is ok
>
> This was recently discussed on the linuxham list:

threaded=1&m=e&var=1&tidx=1

> 73,
> Stelios, M0GLD.

Thanks for the link, Stelios, I'n not quite sure of the final
situation, I know i can access via digipan or dm780, however are 'you'
using a differant service from qrz ?, as nither of the other packages
need a user name or pass word ?

is there a problem over access rights ?

Tnx G ..