Thanks Seigfried! That works now. I could not find where that was in the
Help.

Now, if Norbert can only code a double-click to enter the call in Box2, that
would be great. I know that it is possible under VB6 as I always code it
that way in my own VB PSK31 programs. For example, I code according to the
following double-click rules (double-clicking in Windows usually
automatically selects a word, as I remember.):

1. If the "word" contains three consecutive numbers, it goes into the RST
field.

2. If the "word" contains one or two numbers, it goes into the callsign
field.

3. If the "word" has no numbers, it goes into the operator name field.

4. For QTH, I select all the words and use a right-click context menu to
enter the text into the QTH field.

I do not attempt to distinguish between something like "PSK31" and a
callsign, but rely on the human brain to make the distinction by where the
operator makes the double-click selection.

73, Skip KH6TY