From: "Russell Blair" <russell_blai...@yahoo.com>
To: "Digital Radio" <digitalradio@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 8:43 AM
Subject: [digitalradio] MFTTY error '380'

I updated to the newer version 3.0.146, and I am getting a (run-time
error'380' Invalid property value), this error didn't show up in any of the
older version, I have to delete the program and reload it to get to run.
After that it work fine. Has something changed in between versions. That
would cause this to happen?

Russell

IN GOD WE TRUST !
Russell Blair (NC5O)  Skype-Russell.Blair  Hell Field #300  DRCC #55  30m
Dig-group #693

Internal Virus Database is out of date.