  From: Tony
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 9:16 PM
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] QRV MT63 1k 14109.5

  Skip

  Copied a few words on MT63 and DominoEx. We're a bit close for 20 meters, but
I'm sure we can work the band when the short skip comes in.

  It would have been nice to try a few messages with Flarq. I'm sure 40/80
would work fine for us, but I don't have anything for the low-bands at the
moment.

  Thanks for trying...

  Tony -K2MO