Way cool

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kelly E. McClelland <kelly...@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 10:34 AM
Subject: [skcc] New cw practice tool online
To: s...@yahoogroups.com

This was posted to the Koch Morse reflector yesterday thanks to and is
worth a listen if you are interested in cw practice! Brilliant idea
using immersion learning techniques similar to language learning.
Surround yourself with cw! Great job Chris K6DBG!

*****
So here's what I've done: I grab CNN's "breaking news" Twitter feed and
convert it to Morse at various speeds, and play it on my computer. And
you can listen too - it's available via shoutcast. All you need to do is
point your browser at

http://cw.dimebank.com:8080 <http://cw.dimebank.com:8080>

and choose one of the feeds, which cycle from faster to slower speeds.
The cycle is pretty long at the moment; I might reduce the number of
news items in each file (currently at 15 headlines).

If you find this useful, please let me know. I'm considering adding some
single-speed feeds, too, but don't want to overdo it.

Enjoy!

73 de chris K6DBG
********
73,