>From time to time we have had discussions here about the problem with
PSK (and other modes) when a strong stations appears to grab the
waterfall and wipe out all the other stations within a 2-3 Khz range.
Because of this phenomenon, when I purchased a new rig,  I looked for
one that could have AGC totally off (when needed) and one that can
employ narrow DSP filtering.  I must say that I have not really solved
this issue .  I can see a marginal difference with AGC turned off but
strong signals still essentially desensitize other stations in the
waterfall.  The DSP features do better and I can get rid of the
phenomena by turning to a narrow filter.  However this does not help
if the offending station is with 300 - 500 Hz ( a lot when dealing
with narrow digital modes).

Does anyone have any advice on how to once and for all solve this
issue?  My rig is a TS2000

Andy K3UK