Hi Tim,

Fldigi will look first for the one in the same folder as fldigi.exe, so
just make sure the latest is in there and keep them together. The latest
public release is 3.11.5, which you can download at
http://w1hkj.com/NBEMS/, and includes the latest cygwin1.dll. I doubt if
the other programs will look in the folder with fldigi.exe. Just leave
the folder intact and create a shortcut from fldigi.exe to the Desktop
or elsewhere and you probably already do. You can leave the other
cygwin1.dll's where they are.

73, Skip KH6TY

--
*Skip KH6TY*