If you are not an ARRL member, a description of the interface described
on page 30 of the June QST is here:
http://home.comcast.net/~hteller/interface.htm

73

Skip KH6TY

--
*Skip KH6TY*
http://KH6TY.home.comcast.net

Announce your digital presence via our Interactive Sked Pages at
http://www.obriensweb.com/sked

Recommended digital mode software:  Winwarbler, FLDIGI, DM780, or Multipsk
Logging Software:  DXKeeper or Ham Radio Deluxe.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: