Phil,

We have been running a 2 meter FM net in FM02 using DominoEx 8 with
great success for over a year now. Various transceivers are used, such
as FT-897, IC-746Pro, IC-2000H (FM only) and others. We have had
checkins from as far away as 200 miles. Antennas are all
horizontally-polarized beams. Local stations mostly use 2-element quads
and distant stations use 14 dBi or greater antennas. Software is either
fldigi, Multipsk, or DM780.

Many signals are under limiting and under the noise threshold, but by
using DominoEx, we still get good print. The mode is very tolerant to
mistuning (unlike MFSK16) and fairly resistant to multipath interference.

73

Skip KH6TY