  From: John Bradley
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com ; multi...@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2009 5:54 PM
  Subject: [digitalradio] ALE400

  "> I have brought this up to Patrick a few times....I asked for a
  > "slottime" or some random timer...
  > I think this would solve the problem. This is a MAJOR ISSUE with ALE400.
  > Until this is fixed...ALE400 will never become "mainstream"
  > I have been fighting this issuse sense ALE400 came out.
  > So far...he has not worked on that..maybe you will have better luck getting
  > him to address this.??!!??! !??
  > Maybe now that someone other than me and Dave "sees" this is a problem,
  > Patrick
  > will fix it???

  This is not a MAJOR issue.. Tony , K2M) and I were testing this and found
that while we could get ALE400 out of sync under very weak

  signals . we both had to go QRP, by not typing anything into the buffer for a
moment got the signal back without further collisions.

  Seemed to work well for us.

  Both using the latest (13th) test version of multipsk, not sure if that has
any effect,  found at http://f6cte.free.fr/MULTIPSK_TEST_13_08_2009.ZIP

  john

  VE5MU