  From: Tony
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2009 2:48 AM
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] QRV ALE-400 14074.0 - SKEDS PSE!

  Andy,

  Just finished QSO with KC8TZJ on ALE-400. I forced the mode to resync a few
times and the new version does exactly what Patrick said it would; it sends an
RSID / resync burst after 3 retries and restores the timing.

  John, KC8TZJ was running an old version of Multipsk without this feature, but
I guess that wouldn't matter.

  Tony -K2MO