From: Andrew O'Brien <andrewob...@gmail.com>
Subject: [digitalradio] PSKMAIL: A Different Kettle of Fish.
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 10:52 AM

After a few weeks of WINMOR testing, where I exchanged brief emails
directly with a number of hams, PSKMAIL is going to take some getting
used to. Thanks to Rein I got the programs set-up and have had good
PSK250 paths during the day time to WB5CON. So, when I checked in to
the WB5CON mail server and asked for my mail, I thought I would maybe
get a brief email from Rein or some ham that uses PSKMAIL. I was
surprised when my first email QUICKLY (compared to WINMOR) started to
scroll in on 30M...

Your msg: 8032