From: Tony <d...@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] PSKmail Server on 80m
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, October 9, 2009, 4:21 PM

Russell,

Connected to your PSK Mail server on 14114 today - thanks for turning it on.
There wasn't enough signal to decode consistently in PSK250 and I was wondering
if the QSY TRAFFIC setting would allow your station to respond to the other
more robust modes in PSK Mail?

I'll give it another try this evening after 2230z.

Thanks again.

Tony, K2MO