  From: Siegfried Jackstien
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 8:30 PM
  Subject: AW: [digitalradio] lpt to com port assignment?

  Use a serial port . not lpt . and surely not the 15pole connection . this is
for your monitor

  You find the serial port at the backside and it is 9 pole in two rows . one
with 4 and one with 5

  If you have no serial port (only usb) there are several usb-serial
transformers available for a few bucks

  If you have now a serial port you should use an optocoupler for triggering
ptt on your trx .

  Just google psk31 modem or something and you will find lots of circuits

  Hope I could help

  Dg9bfc

  Sigi