For my 2 bits worth it might be better to split the contest in half first part
is RTTY and the last part in ? mode, Why it might help in dupeing or is thier a
program that can dupe by call and mode. For RTTY and PSK modes I have been
using N1MM, need to find a logging program that can dupe via mode as well as
call. I just like to contest on digital modes.
Not much on SSB or CW myself.

Russell NC5O

 1- Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door!
2- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to
take everything you have.
- Thomas Jefferson

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)