I've been running the IC-7200 for several months now and love it.  The twin
pass band filter and narrow filters work great and allow me to block out
everything above and below the desired signal on the waterfal.

The rig is simple to use but has a lot of great features.  It's build like a
tank and you can even take it in the field on a rainy day and not worry about
getting it wet.  It's also full duty cycle so I never have to worry about
running more than 50w on digital (which I seldom do with the exception of MT63
and Olivia if conditions are really poor). Even at a high duty cycle, the rig
never gets very hot to the touch.  THe front firing speaker is another thing I
like for field ops under noisy conditions but here in the shack I have a good
bookshelf speaker plugged in.

I can't say much bad about the rig other than I wish it had the standard 6 pin
din connector.  It has the 13 pin Icom jack for data but also has a USB
connector.

The last time I looked it's $900 on AES.

Be forewarned, though... no 2m/70cm, no auto tuner and no FM.  It's strictly
160-6 SSB, AM, CW, RTTY.

I have the rig paired with the Signalink USB and an LDG Z-11 Pro tuner to
either my G5RV or 66' doublet
-Dave, KB3FXI