From: DANNY DOUGLAS <n...@comcast.net>
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, January 9, 2010 12:12:47 PM
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] RTTY contest today ?

I assumed that is what it meant.  Mongolian contest?  Just how many Mongolian
stations are there?  Good thing its not that you can only work Mongolians, as
that would make for a very short contest, point wise.

Danny Douglas
N7DC
ex WN5QMX ET2US WA5UKR ET3USA SV0WPP VS6DD N7DC/YV5 G5CTB
All 2 years or more (except Novice). Short stints at:  DA/PA/SU/HZ/ 7X/DU
CR9/7Y/KH7/5A/ GW/GM/F
Pls QSL direct, buro, or LOTW preferred,
I Do not use, but as a courtesy do upload to eQSL for those who do.
Moderator
DXandTALK
http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/DXandTalk
Digital_modes