  From: Andy obrien
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2010 12:13 AM
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] PSK/ digital mode SDR software ?

  I'm sorry I don't understand Patrick.  How do you "start" the SDR's reception
in Multipsk ?  The SDR I have is not playing audio until usual SDR software
starts the receiver  and audio flows .  I do not see that in Multipsk ?

  Andy K3UK

  On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 6:12 PM, Patrick Lindecker <f6...@free.fr> wrote:

    Andy,

    > is because it requires Multipsk AND a SDR software to be used in

    Multipsk works alone on SdR (RX/TX). You don't need another SdR (and surely
    it would be a mess to work with two SdR programs doing the same thing).
    Simply, indicate in Multipsk which sound card (or sound cards if a speaker
    is added) to work. That's all.

    73
    Patrick