  From: Tony
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, January 30, 2010 4:35 AM
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] SDR-Radio with DM780 20M Digital Band

  Patrick,

  Thanks for the information. As you may have read from my reply to Andy, my
CPU usage seems to be very low with Multipsk. It's well below 10%.

  Is there a particular Multipsk mode or configuration that would tax the
system? I'd like to try it and see how it affects CPU usage.

  Merci mon ami...

  Tony -K2MO