I'm pretty darn happy with the performance of Olivia without the added
complexity of ARQ and the one on one aspect of the ARQ protocals.

I'm not sure about pskmail arq chat mode, but some of the other ARQ protocals
I've played with look like a mess when you're a station on the outside looking
in... that's something I really never liked about any of the ARQ/handshaking
modes.  It's like you're turning your little channel into a private line.

FLDIGI has the WRAP checksum feature which allows an unlimited number of
receiving stations to confirm 100% from a single uninterrupted transmission.
And stations that don't have WRAP get to see the message too.

-Dave, KB3FXI