If ROS is Multi FSK now, than WHY and WHAT was the intent to call it (SS)
Spread Spectrum?, even as the FCC inplyed that the owner (Jose Albert
Nieto)called it (SS). As much as I would like to use it and knowing that the
FCC will not show up at my door, but they might send me a letter and ask me why
and to show cause why.
How that ROS has been labeled as SS, and all the others that might have use ROS
is standing back just not knowing what to do it best just to now do anything
yet.

Russell NC5O
 1- Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door!
2- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to
take everything you have.
- Thomas Jefferson

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)