  From: sholtofish
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 1:21 PM
  Subject: [digitalradio] NCDXF / ROS 14101QRM

  All,

  I have attempted to translate Arnie Coro's message posted on the ROS
reflector into English (below). It is a vitally important issue and I would ask
all amateurs (regardless of country) to find a different 20m frequency.

  Surely it wouldn't be impossible to go to 14105 USB or 14107 USB or even
higher?

  73 Sholto
  K7TMG

  Translation
  -----------

  Greetings!
  URGENT .... Jose, it is necessary to remove as soon as possible
  indication of frequencies on 20 meters using very, very close to the network
synchronized global beacons to study radio propagation in the
  HF bands operating in 14,101 We are capturing in Europe and here in America
station interference using ROS that obliterated the reception of the NCDXF
beacon network.

  We send a message to his more explicit account HOTMAIL.

  Moreover, I inform you that I have perceived a great confusion among the
colleagues who used digital modes, as many believe that
  ROS CAN NOT BE USED IN HF bands, according regulations of the amateur
services in their respective countries.

  I am available to help as much as possible to the maturation of their
  ROS digital mode, which can make an important contribution to the
  amateur digital communications, provided they observe a number
  internationally recognized standards

  Sincerely
  Prof. Arnaldo Coro Antich, emergency management coordinator IARU Region II
Area C
  CO2KK

  --- In rosdigitalmodemgr...@yahoogroups.com, "acoro33100" <acoro33...@...>
wrote:

  > Saludos !
  > URGENTE .... Jose, es necesario que suprima a la mayor brevedad posible la
indicacion de utilizar frecuencias en 20 metros muy , pero muy cercanas a la
red mundial de radiofaros sincronizados para estudio de la radiopropagacion en
las bandas decametricas que opera en 14.101
  > Estamos captando en Europa y aqui en America interferencia de estaciones
utilizando ROS que obliteran la recepcion de la red de radiofaros NCDXF.
  > Le envie un mensaje mas explicito a su cuenta en HOTMAIL.
  > Por otra parte , le comunico que he percibido una gran confusion entre los
colegas que emplean los modos digitales, pues muchos opinan que
  > ROS NO PUEDE SER UTILIZADO EN LAS BANDAS DE ONDAS DECAMETRICAS, segun
  > los reglamentos de los servicios de radioaficionados de sus respectivos
paises.
  > Estoy a su disposicion para ayudarlo en todo lo posible a la maduracion de
su modo digital ROS , el cual puede constituir una importante contribucion a
las comunicaciones digitales de aficionados , siempre y cuando se respeten una
serie de normas reconocidas internacionalmente