Looks like good news Steinar! If the data changes the frequencies, it does not qualify as FHSS as Jose originally claimed. I am sure the FCC will find the same during their tests and expect them to say it can be used on HF and VHF. I am especially interested in being able to use the 1 baud mode for EME on 2m and right now, FHSS is not permitted below 222 MHz. However, we will have to wait for the FCC to issue a new opinion, since they already issued one based on Jose's original claims.

73 - Skip KH6TY

Steinar Aanesland wrote:

Hi Skip

Here is the new ROS signal. It is idling with two gruops of 25 sec of
X's . As you can see the pattern change when sending data.

http://home.broadpark.no/~saanes/bilder/ROS_X_2.JPG <http://home.broadpark.no/%7Esaanes/bilder/ROS_X_2.JPG>

73 de LA5VNA Steinar