From: *ROS v2.5.0 Beta* <no-re...@wordpress.com <mailto:no-re...@wordpress.com>>
Date: Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 9:42 PM
Subject: [New post] NEW NARROWBAND DIGITAL MODE
To: k3uka...@gmail.com <mailto:k3uka...@gmail.com>

<http://rosmodem.wordpress.com/author/rosmodem/>

    NEW NARROWBAND DIGITAL MODE
    <http://rosmodem.wordpress.com/2010/03/05/new-narrowband-digital-mode/>

*José Alberto Nieto Ros <http://rosmodem.wordpress.com/author/rosmodem/>* | 5 March, 2010 at 03:42 | Categories: Uncategorized <http://rosmodem.wordpress.com/category/uncategorized/> | URL: http://wp.me/pNifC-5R <http://wp.me/pNifC-5R>

I have created a new narrowband digital mode for Ham Radio operators

Technical description will be sent to FCC with the aim that they give their approval for this new mode.

Add a comment to this post <http://rosmodem.wordpress.com/2010/03/05/new-narrowband-digital-mode/#respond>